Explore the Chamonix Valley on snowshoes and discover some of the breath-taking scenery the Mont Blanc region has to offer
This is a great winter activity for everyone and there is a wide selection of guided snowshoe trips in and around the Mont Blanc Valley. Reach an impressive summit and experience breathtaking views with a full day snowshoeing tour with a qualified and experienced guide.
Their group sizes are usually limited to 8 people, however, if you want to book a trip for a higher number of people this can be arranged by providing an additional guide.
They also offer the following special evening event: evening snowshoe walk with dinner in an igloo.
- Guides & Instructors
- Walking Guides
- Open Seasons
More Chamonix Insights...
- Good piste conditions half-way through the Chamonix season
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix