Tucked away on the historic Rue des Moulins is a cosy little cellar bar with stone walls, wood beamed ceiling and comfortable sofas.
The bar has tables outside in the summer so that you can enjoy the atmosphere of the cobbled street packed with bars and restaurants. In winter it is a hidden gem, nestled beneath the Cap Horn restaurant so that you might easily walk past without noticing it.
The bar is warm and welcoming with friendly French/English staff; there is a wide range of drinks to choose from and if you come early evening you may be offered a plate of something tasty to nibble on. Later on, the bar comes alive with live music and DJs on certain nights of the week.
Open daily from 17:00 to 02:00
- Open Seasons
- 80 Rue des Moulins
More Chamonix Insights...
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do