Enjoy live music performances from talented jazz musicians in a very cool venue.
The restored house of Maurice Herzog, mountain guide, leader of the first expedition to conquer an 8000m peak and former mayor of Chamonix. This is truly a piece of mountaineering history, and now you can enjoy a few drinks where the great man once sat.
With a bar, stage and small lounge area on the ground floor you can enjoy some fantastic performances from up-and-coming as well as established jazz musicians and singers. The bar attracts a diverse crowd, that belies its chique interior.
It is also a workshop and residence with a recording studio in the basement and lodging for guest musicians upstairs, making this a true muso hangout.
Open from Tuesday to Saturday from 17:00 to 02:00.
- Live music
- Open Seasons
- 84 Chemin de la Tournette
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019