Le Chamonix Social Club on the Rue des Moulins is at the heart of Chamonix's thriving late night party scene.
A mix of resident and guest DJs keep the music fresh and loud, the only thing you can do is dance while the barstaff mix killer cocktails. They have tables set out front where you can take in the bustle of Rue des Moulins over a cocktail and a great little terrace out back overlooking the river & Mont Blanc.
One of the few bars in Chamonix where the girls dress to impress and the guys are more likely to wear shirts than hoodies.
Free entry, open until 2am.
- Open Seasons
- 90 Rue des Moulins
More Chamonix Insights...
- Good piste conditions half-way through the Chamonix season
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix