Expect a warm welcome from the (mostly) Irish bar staff as well as live music, sports matches, lots of different whiskeys and draught Guinness.
Tucked away in a corner of Cham Sud, this bar is decked out in wood panelling and has an authentic "pub" feel to it; great for warming up with a few drinks after a day on the mountain. As per Chamonix's cosmopolitan nature, you'll find a mixture of nationalities enjoying a pint or a whisky.
Grab a stool at the bar, a seat by the fire or a table towards the back; play a game of darts or catch up on the latest sporting action on the satellite TV.
Open from 16:00 to 02:00 every day during the winter season and Happy Hours from 16:00 to 18:00, they also host some great live bands throughout the season.
- Games available
- Satellite TV
- WiFi / Internet
- Private hire
- Open Seasons
- 27 place Edmond Desailloud
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019