Located in the heart of the Aiguille du Midi lift station, this is the perfect place to take a break during your visit.
Whatever the time of the day or the weather, you will always be able to relax, have something to eat or drink, and shop for souvenirs. Before or after an amazing journey to the top of Aiguille du Midi, do not miss this new place!
Hot or cold drinks, fast food, pastries, dish of the day and homemade desserts are served daily from the opening to the closing of the cable car. On fine weather days, you can enjoy the brand new terrace on the plaza in front of the lift station.
Visit the corner shop and find a selection of books, souvenirs, soft toys, posters, t-shirts... Bring a bit of Chamonix, the Aiguille du Midi and Mont-Blanc back home in your suitcase!
- Open Seasons
- Place de l'Aiguille du Midi
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019