The perfect activity for the non-skier - to experience for yourself or to give as a gift. Led by author-photographer Teresa Kaufman, the photo walks continue to propose innovative ways for world-travellers and photography addicts to live their experience in full, to discover and capture scenes of traditional life in the mountains.
Choose an open Photo Walk that has pleased so many visitors since 2011. Or go for a one-to-one walk geared to those keen to progress with their camera/phone or simply wanting to discover the valley in a more personal manner. An active outing for non-skiers and an original gift idea for your photo-buff friends… or for yourself!
ONE TO ONE - Private Walks:
- Private tailor-made walks are available all year round, to fit your time and budget.
- Choose the itinerary and the time of day that suit you best.
- Friendly solo traveller prices start from just 120€, 150€ for groups of 2-3 and 200€ for groups of 4-6. Larger group prices on request.
For full details of Teresa's one-to-one walks check out this link.
Or if you would prefer to join an organised walk and meet other people, Teresa also runs Open Walks:
- Small group walks are proposed twice a week during the season
- Prices start at 60€ pp depending on the itinerary.
- Guaranteed departure with a minimum of 2 people and maximum 4 people.
For full details of Teresa's open walks check out this link.
Duration of the walks: These walks are between 3 - 3 ½ hours, depending on the itinerary, but this is flexible and full-day outings can be organised on request. You'll be walking on pleasant small village roads and snowy country paths so warm shoes with good soles are advisable. If you have them, walking or ski poles are also useful. In the event of very poor weather a replacement date will be proposed.
You can also take a look at her website or Instagram page to find out more about Teresa's walks and her work.
For more about Teresa's walks read our reporters review.
- Hiking / Walking
- Mountain Walking
- Tours / Excursions
- Guides & Instructors
- Tour Guides
- Walking Guides
- Open Seasons
More Chamonix Insights...
- Good piste conditions half-way through the Chamonix season
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix