'The best photo class you will ever take', is Teresa's bold strapline for her unique photo walk classes, which take place in the incredible outdoors of the Chamonix Valley and offer an opportunity to photograph the major mountains and viewpoints.
There is no better classroom to experiment with light, speed and composition. You will learn photography while discovering the scenery, meeting the locals, tasting the specialties…
Teresa's style of instruction is designed to help you:
- find your own personal logic to unravelling the mysteries of your digital camera.
- get over the obstacle course of technical photography by learning the tricks of the trade.
And if you are already an expert, or if you know your camera like the back of your hand, then you can take advantage of Teresa's knowledge of:
- where to get the best shot...
- in the best light...
- at the best time of day
- are private or semi-private with a maximum of two people
- last around 3h-3h1/2
- are also great for discovering the valley with your smart-phone
Prices start at 100 euros for a one-to-one photo class.
- Open Seasons