After a couple of glorious weekends skiing in Grands Montets and Brévent, Chamonix opened its curtains to a very snowy Monday, just the perfect start of the week.
Heavy snow fell all day on Monday across all altitudes. Currently, there is a fresh layer of 15cms down in Chamonix town and around 35cm of fluffy snow on Lognan, in Grands Montets. The sun should shine through Tuesday before the clouds return.
The forecast currently predicts another metre of snow throughout the week, with up to 160cm on the Aiguille du Midi!
More Chamonix Insights...
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Breakfast with The Beatles at Bighorn Bistro, Chamonix Sud
- Tibetan New Year - Lhossar, Les Houches
- Ice Skating in Les Houches
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Art Exhibition at the Salons de l'Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Happy Hour at Bighorn Bistro, Chamonix Sud