After a couple of weeks of wall to wall sunshine, the snow has returned to the Chamonix Valley. Around 12cm fell down on the valley floor with 35cm on the highest slopes.
Current snow depths stand at around 2m at the top of the Aiguille du Midi and 130cm at mid-mountain level, in Grands Montets and Brévent. The sun will shine today and on Sunday and Monday, with perhaps a light dusting of snow on Tuesday and clouds in the sky for the rest of the week.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Good piste conditions half-way through the Chamonix season
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix