After a couple of weeks of wall to wall sunshine, the snow has returned to the Chamonix Valley. Around 12cm fell down on the valley floor with 35cm on the highest slopes.
Current snow depths stand at around 2m at the top of the Aiguille du Midi and 130cm at mid-mountain level, in Grands Montets and Brévent. The sun will shine today and on Sunday and Monday, with perhaps a light dusting of snow on Tuesday and clouds in the sky for the rest of the week.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Art Exhibition at the Salons de l'Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Ice Skating in Les Houches
- Tibetan New Year - Lhossar, Les Houches
- Happy Hour at Bighorn Bistro, Chamonix Sud
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Breakfast with The Beatles at Bighorn Bistro, Chamonix Sud