Well hello snow, where have you been?! Overnight Chamonix has been dumped on in a big way with heavy snow all the way to the valley floor.
Fresh snow overnight is as follows
- Chamonix Centre - 20cm
- Aiguille du Midi - 1 metre
- Grands Montets - 55cm at 1972m
- Flegere - 60cm at 1890m & 62cm at 2385m
- Brevent - 50cm at 2000m
- Le Tour - 50cm at 1850m
- Les Houches - 40cm at 1800m
- St Gervais & Megeve - 40cm at 1840m & 60cm at 1840m
- Les Contamines - 35cm at 1880m & 35cm at 2450m
The avalanche risk has gone up to 3/5 so there's a significant risk of slides.
To see which lifts and pistes are open this morning and throughout the day, check in our our Live Lift Status page.