It may be raining in Chamonix centre this morning but it's been snowing again up over around 1300 metres, with a nice dusting on the trees and more up in the ski area.
The following snow fall has been recorded overnight:
- Aiguille du Midi - 40cm
- Grands Montets - 12cm at 1972m (Planned opening at the top due to high winds)
- Flegere - 15cm at 1890m
- Brevent - 10cm at 2000m (Closed for the day due to high winds)
- Le Tour - 9cm at 1850m (Planned opening due to high winds)
- Les Houches - 5cm at 1800m
- St Gervais & Megeve - 10cm at 1840m
- Les Contamines - 15cm at 1880m
The avalanche risk has gone up to 3/5 so there's a significant risk of slides.
To see which lifts and pistes are open this morning and throughout the day, check in our our Live Lift Status page.