Light snow started falling later last night and this morning we've woken to white mountains and snow all the way down to the valley floor.
Fresh snow fall is as follows:
- Chamonix Town centre: 5cm
- Aiguille du Midi: 10cm
- Brevent mid station: 5cm
- Brevent top: 15cm
- Flegere mid station: 15cm
- Flegere top of Index: 34cm
- Grands Montets mid station: 10cm (no data for top station)
- Le Tour mid station: 10cm (no data for top station)
- Les Houches Bellevue: 10cm
- Planards: 5cm
The avalanche hazard rating has gone up to 2/5 above 2200 metres.
If you've not already booked your trip over here this season, take a look at how to get here, browse accommodation, flights and airport transfers. You can also find lots of great special offers for Chamonix.