The Hameau Albert 1er are hosting British painter Pippa Spires for their winter 2019/20 exhibition at their Salons.
Pippa Spires studied Art and Art History in London before settling her equipment in Haute-Savoie. She’s been living here for 10 years now and still gets inspired by the environment, which she portrays using abstract shapes and bright colours: “my main interest is towards abstraction, seeking to define and intensify form with colour”.
Her paintings offer a lyrical experience of nature, which she tends to exalt thanks to her different tints: “I try to catch the essence of my visual experience through abstraction of form and colour”. Deeply sensory, her canvas invites our minds to wander through the mountains and lakes.
She's participated in several exhibitions in France and Great Britain, and continues her progress in our valley, still passionate about painting our nature.
Dates for this event
- Open Seasons
- 44 Route Du Bouchet
More Chamonix Insights...
- Good piste conditions half-way through the Chamonix season
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix