The Hameau Albert 1er are hosting British painter Pippa Spires for their winter 2019/20 exhibition at their Salons.
Pippa Spires studied Art and Art History in London before settling her equipment in Haute-Savoie. She’s been living here for 10 years now and still gets inspired by the environment, which she portrays using abstract shapes and bright colours: “my main interest is towards abstraction, seeking to define and intensify form with colour”.
Her paintings offer a lyrical experience of nature, which she tends to exalt thanks to her different tints: “I try to catch the essence of my visual experience through abstraction of form and colour”. Deeply sensory, her canvas invites our minds to wander through the mountains and lakes.
She's participated in several exhibitions in France and Great Britain, and continues her progress in our valley, still passionate about painting our nature.
Dates for this event
- Open Seasons
- 44 Route Du Bouchet
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- First Chamonix snow report of winter 2019/20
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Lots of early-season snow in Chamonix
- Chamonix opens for winter 2019/20
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Art Exhibition at the Salons de l'Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Chamonix Saturday Market, Chamonix Centre
- Nordic Monster Test, Chamonix
- Wine Tasting Lunch at Hameau Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Discovery Walk & Mini-Photoshoot, Chamonix