This year, the Albert Premier have the pleasure of introducing to the works of Cat Kartal in the Couloir des Artistes of La Maison Carrier.
Cat Kartal is an artist and painter who has trained in Paris, at the Louvre School and in various workshops including the Grande Chaumière. She is also the creator of the Chamonix art school, the first art school in the Mont Blanc region, which she will be running throughout the summer in Argentière.
Her paintings depict little mountaineers, climbers and solitary walkers lost in the mountains or at the edge of the ocean. Her harmonious canvases speak of men, women and nature in a beautiful and raw style, in which the infinitely small face the infinitely big.
The exhibition will be open until the end of May 2020.
Dates for this event
More Chamonix Insights...
- Good piste conditions half-way through the Chamonix season
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix