This year, the Albert Premier have the pleasure of introducing to the works of Cat Kartal in the Couloir des Artistes of La Maison Carrier.
Cat Kartal is an artist and painter who has trained in Paris, at the Louvre School and in various workshops including the Grande Chaumière. She is also the creator of the Chamonix art school, the first art school in the Mont Blanc region, which she will be running throughout the summer in Argentière.
Her paintings depict little mountaineers, climbers and solitary walkers lost in the mountains or at the edge of the ocean. Her harmonious canvases speak of men, women and nature in a beautiful and raw style, in which the infinitely small face the infinitely big.
The exhibition will be open until the end of May 2020.
Dates for this event
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- First Chamonix snow report of winter 2019/20
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Lots of early-season snow in Chamonix
- Chamonix opens for winter 2019/20
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Art Exhibition at the Salons de l'Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Chamonix Saturday Market, Chamonix Centre
- Nordic Monster Test, Chamonix
- Wine Tasting Lunch at Hameau Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Discovery Walk & Mini-Photoshoot, Chamonix