Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Bighorn Bistro mean brunch day. Whether you feel a little delicate from the night before or just want to spend some quality time with your family and friends, they've got it covered.
You could start with a delicious Bloody Mary, spiced exactly how you like it, and then follow it up with one of their sumptuous brunch menu items. How about trying their Buttermilk Pancakes served with butter, maple syrup and fresh fruit? For those not so keen on sweet delights, there is Black Angus Steak with veggies and fried eggs or their unique Turkish Breakfast Bowl with poached eggs, Greek yogurt, cherry tomatoes, chickpeas and avocado.
All-time brunch favourites like Eggs Benedict, Full English, Huevos Rancheros and Homemade Granola are also on offer. So, what are you waiting for? Come down this weekend for a relaxed, memorable meal at Bighorn Bistro in Chamonix Sud.
Dates for this event
- 77 Place Edmond Desailloud
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019