Come along to the little church near the main train station, the Eglise Reformée, from 6pm to listen to the Chambelles Christmas Concert.
They'll be singing lots of Christmas carols with mulled wine and mince pies afterwards. Free entry, so please make a donation at the door for their chosen charity.
Don't forget to get there early if you want a good seat!
More Chamonix Insights...
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do