Continuing one of the ESF's oldest traditions, the instructors of the Chamonix French Ski School invite you to join the biggest celebrations of the winter.
- 5:30pm The parade will start with the children and their ESF instructors leading the way to Place Triange de l'Amitié in front of the Maison de la Montagne. (Meeting point for the start of the parade will be at the Savoy or at the intersection of Rue Paccard with Avenue Aiguille du Midi)
- 6:30pm - Street performers and a tombola will kick off the party (tickets can be bought on site and all profits go to the ESF's emergency fund)
- 8pm - The procession of ski instructors will set off towards the ice skating rink, followed by street artists.
- 8:30pm - Hockey match with the Red Wings, free for everyone.
Raffle prizes include skis, snowboards, a holiday, lift passes and many more. All profits go to the Caisse de Secours des Moniteurs; giving help to the families of injured/deceased ski instructors.
Free entry, everyone welcome. Let's party!
- Family Activity
- Public Event
- Venue Style
- Open Air / Outdoors
Dates for this event
- Place du Triangle de l'Amitié