The 22nd edition of an annual celebration of European Baroque music.
From the mid-sixteenth century, at the time of the Counter Reformation, and until the mid-eighteenth century, Baroque art flourished throughout Europe. It touches all the artistic domains: painting, sculpture, architecture, literature, theatre but also music.
This years festival will feature 11 concerts in churches around the region of Mont Blanc. The full programme can be found via the Festival Mont Blanc website above.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019