Freeride Day marks the end of the winter season in Chamonix; there's always a big party on the hill so come dressed to celebrate the closing of the winter season on the site of the Grands Montets!
Music, games, competitions, food, drink and good times - all accessible on skis, snowboard or on foot from Lognan at Grands Montets. Happening throughout the day:
- Water slide - try and make it across the pool on skis or snowboard without sinking
- Tyrolean zip wire suspended across the mountain
- Race on foot up the home run with prizes to be won for the fastest man and woman
- Snow tubing down an icy toboggan run
- Fancy dress costume contest - Theme BOLLYWOOD & INDIA
- Live music and/or DJ
- Last chance to ski or snowboard at Les Grands Montets until next winter!
If you don't have a ski pass but fancy joining in, you can buy a reduced rate day pass at the bottom of the lift station. Head to the Marmotte bar at the bottom of the home run to carry on the party at the end of the day... see you there!
- Clubbing & DJs
- Live Music
- Outdoor Event
- Races / Competition
- Rock / Pop Music
- Sports Event
- Venue Style
- Open Air / Outdoors