The local Chamonix ice hockey team, the Pionniers, play in France's Ligue Magnus, the first division. See them battle against other national teams at Chamonix's ice rink.
Great atmosphere with tiered seating beside the rink and a warm bar/restaurant where you can get snacks, drinks and meals. Matches start at 20:00-20:30 at the Richard Bozon Ice Rink.
Tickets are €15 for adults and €11 for children (under 16) and students. There are also family discounts and packages including access to the dressing room, drinks, food, souvenirs and more. To be bought on the door or in advance on the website link above.
Dates for this event
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Fresh snow coming to Chamonix this weekend
- BritFlix, a British film festival in Chamonix
- Blue skies & sunshine in Chamonix
- 2020 brings blue skies to Chamonix
- Chamonix in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do