Night skiing at the Tourchet piste in Les Houches has a fun and friendly atmosphere, enhanced by some music and a bar serving hot chocolate and mulled wine.
This is a regular event that will be taking place every Thursday evening outside of the school holidays. Access to the Tourchet drag lift will then be free of charge for those that wish to ski or snowboard under the stars.
On certain nights there may also be the opportunity to try out snow toys, such as the snowscoot, or vintage equipment, such as old-fashioned skis and télémarks.
- Avenue des Alpages
More Chamonix Insights...
- Good piste conditions half-way through the Chamonix season
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix