Night skiing at the Tourchet piste in Les Houches has a fun and friendly atmosphere, enhanced by some music and a bar serving hot chocolate and mulled wine.
This is a regular event that will be taking place every Thursday evening throughout the school holidays. Access to the Tourchet drag lift will then be free of charge for those that wish to ski or snowboard under the stars.
On certain nights there may also be the opportunity to try out snow toys, such as the snowscoot, or vintage equipment, such as old-fashioned skis and télémarks.
- Avenue des Alpages
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live