Chamonix hosts this annual FIS sanctioned night time ski event.
The races will take place on two consecutive evenings on the Planards ski slopes, near the Montenvers train station. The slope will be floodlit for the occasion and spectators are welcome to come and cheer on the racers.
Event is free of charge.
- Chemin du Pied du Grepon
More Chamonix Insights...
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do