Ride down the slopes of Les Houches on a traditional wooden Paret sledge after the pistes have closed for the day.
Meet at the bottom of the Prarion ski lift for a 45 minute Paret ride down the mountain. This is the most fun you can have with your lift pass!
In December & January, meet at 16:00; in February & March, meet at 16:15. Minimum 10 people needed, maximum 25. Suitable for everyone aged 10 years and older, €10 each.
Dates for this event
- Place du Prarion
More Chamonix Insights...
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 29th January 2020