Discover, taste & photograph an authentic Chamonix and its surroundings with author-photographer Teresa Kaufman. Her Photo Walks continue to propose innovative ways for world-travellers and photography addicts to live their experience in full, to discover and capture scenes of traditional life in the mountains.
Choose an open Photo Walk that has pleased so many visitors since 2011. Or go for a one-to-one walk geared to those keen to progress with their camera/phone or simply wanting to discover the valley in a more personal manner. An active outing for non-skiers and an original gift idea for your photo-buff friends… or for yourself!
Programme Details: For full details of Teresa's walks please click here.
ONE TO ONE WALKS: Private tailor-made walks are available all year round, to fit your time and budget.
Choose the itinerary and the time of day that suit you best.
Friendly solo traveller prices start from just 120€, 150€ for groups of 2-3 and 200€ for groups of 4-6. Larger group prices on request.
OPEN WALKS: Small group walks are proposed twice a week during the season
Prices start at 60€ pp depending on the itinerary. Guaranteed departure with a minimum of 2 people and maximum 4 people.
Duration of the walks: These walks are between 3 - 3 ½ hours, depending on the itinerary, but this is flexible and full-day outings can be organised on request. You'll be walking on pleasant small village roads and snowy country paths so warm shoes with good soles are advisable. If you have them, walking or ski poles are also useful. In the event of very poor weather a replacement date will be proposed.
For more about Teresa's walks read our reporters review.
Contact Teresa now to book your place on a Discovery Walk, or you can take a look at her Instagram page to find out more about her walks and her work.
Dates for this event
More Chamonix Insights...
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Breakfast with The Beatles at Bighorn Bistro, Chamonix Sud
- Tibetan New Year - Lhossar, Les Houches
- Ice Skating in Les Houches
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Art Exhibition at the Salons de l'Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Happy Hour at Bighorn Bistro, Chamonix Sud