The Tour des Fiz consists of 3 trail runs: Tour des Fiz – Huit Refuges (62.5km / 4710m D+), the Tour des Cinq Refuges (30.5km / 2220m D+) and the Balcon des Fiz (15.4km / 760m D+).
The setting for the race is the Fiz Massif, a spectacular natural reserve located between Chamonix and Samoens, and the course runs through the Mont Blanc massif. To register, please visit their website via the link above.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Good piste conditions half-way through the Chamonix season
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix