The Run & Skate is an annual friendly competition that combines a trail running race with an cross country ski race.
You can compete in both sections by yourself, or enter as a relay team - either way the clock keeps ticking as you change partners or swap running shoes for ski boots!
The course goes through the snow-covered forest paths of Chamonix and Argentiere, providing beautiful scenery along the way.
There are a number of different options:
- Individual: 14km cross country skiing / 11km running
- Relay Team: 14km cross country skiing / 11km running
- Trail Blanc: 12km running only
The competition is open to all and spectators are welcome, you can watch the racers set off and come over the finishing line at the large field behind the Ski de Fond Chalet (see map).
Hosted by Ravanel Sports, you can sign up in the store at the Galerie Alpina or online by clicking on the website link.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019