This month, the Michelin-starred Hameau Albert 1er are pleased to introduce Pierre Peters Champagne.
The morning tasting session is followed by a gastronomic lunch in the Albert 1er restaurant where the chef proposes a menu elaborated to match perfectly the champagnes of the domain. The winemaker will take pleasure in joining you at the table.
10:30 - Tasting of different Wines:
- Cuvée de Réserve
- La Perle
- Extra Brut
- Esprit de 2012
12:00 - Lunch at the 'Albert 1er' restaurant
- Sautéed duck foie gras, salsify and truffle juice
- Codfish, spelt cooked like a risotto with truffle
- Local sheep-and-goats cheese
- Walnuts dacquoise
- Café or tea
- Petits fours, chocolats et mignardises
- Wines: Réserve Oubliée, Les Chetillons 2008, Les Chetillons Oenotheque 2002, Les Chetillons Oenotheque 2000
The price for the wine tasting and the gastronomic lunch is 95€ per person. The lunchtime menu only including wine, water and coffee is 70€ per person.
Places are limited so please call or send an enquiry to book.
N.B. In order to guarantee your reservation, they ask you your credit card details (long number, expiration date and the security code). In case of cancellation 48 hours prior to the wine tasting, the value of the wine tasting lunch per cancelled person will be charged, except if they manage to find somebody to replace you.
Dates for this event
- 38 Route Du Bouchet