The best electronic music acts on breathtaking mountain stages all over the Mont Blanc range. More than just a long weekend, the Unlimited Festival is six days full of DJs, parties and events both on the mountain and in town.
More than a traditional music festival, it is a cultural experience with a focus on winter sports and fresh new artists. An exotic blend of international people bringing with them different styles of winter sports, visuals and music.
The Unlimited Festival relies on the identity of the freeskiing brand Black Crows, which symbolises the convergence of two worlds: freeski and urban cultures.
All the events are accessible with the special pass that also includes access to all the ski resort and to the night events and the happy-hour on the après-ski bars! You can buy tickets online. Also, keep an eye out for free pop up concerts at Place Mont Blanc in the centre of Chamonix.
Dates for this event
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019