This week-long festival encourages children to be imaginative and creative, whilst having lots of fun.
Activities include circus skills workshops, making toys out of paper, puppet plays, theatre and more. Events take place the entire length of the Chamonix valley, including the nearby towns of Saint-Gervais and Passy.
You can buy tickets online or on the door for various events, costing just €5 per child. The shows and activities will all be in French but many will be so visual and/or musical that children of any nationality will be able to enjoy them.
Full schedule of events available in the web link above.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live