This week-long festival encourages children to be imaginative and creative, whilst having lots of fun.
Activities include circus skills workshops, making toys out of paper, puppet plays, theatre and more. Events take place the entire length of the Chamonix valley, including the nearby towns of Saint-Gervais and Passy.
You can buy tickets online or on the door for various events, costing just €5 per child. The shows and activities will all be in French but many will be so visual and/or musical that children of any nationality will be able to enjoy them.
Full schedule of events available in the web link above.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Good piste conditions half-way through the Chamonix season
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix