Bastille Day is celebrated across the whole of France with a bang. Well, several bangs in fact, as fireworks always feature heavily.
Celebrations will take place in Les Houches on July 14th, ending with a big fireworks show.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Good piste conditions half-way through the Chamonix season
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix