This competition is open to international players with a handicap lower than 2.4 and counts toward your World Amateur Golf Ranking.
The Maurice Herzog Cup takes place on October 4th-6th at the golf club in Les Praz, situated a five-minute drive away from Chamonix town centre. This magnificent par 72 course is overlooked by some of the biggest peaks in the Alps – the Aiguille du Midi, Les Drus, Aiguille Verte and of course the biggest of them all, the Mont Blanc.
Registration at the Chamonix golf club. Entry for attached via the website link above.
- 35 Route du Golf Chamonix Mont Blanc
More Chamonix Insights...
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 29th January 2020