The best European junior skiers gather to compete on the infamous Kandahar piste in Les Houches.
The 6th edition of this competition will involve 120 boys and 120 girls from 12 countries: Austria, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Belgium, UK, Spain, France, Andorra and Norway.
There will be two slalom rounds and another two giant slalom rounds taking place at the Col de Voza slope. They will ski for individual and team prizes, in mixed groups.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Good piste conditions half-way through the Chamonix season
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix