This is the third edition of the Argentrail race, which sees single or teams of runners tackling a 24km mountain trail route breathtaking view of Mont Blanc and the Drus.
On July 21st the Club des Sports d'Argentière offers a race in which you will discover the villages of Argentière and Lavancher and the pastures of the Pendant, before attacking the first climb to the cottages of the Pendant with its spectacular views of the massif.
More information an registration via the website above.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do