La Folie Douce are hosting an end-of-summer party like no other. Party like you're in Mexico at their Dia de los Muertos inspired bas.h
Performances, Mexican food, numerous workshops where you can learn how to make flower crowns or mojitos, a Daiquiri bar, piñatas and much more.
From midday to 22:00.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019