Parc de Merlet is a great place to spot some local animals in their natural environment. A nature reserve, rather than a zoo, the park is perched on a large plateau high above Les Houches.
A gentle snowshoe walk with Philippe, who will guide you around the woodland and meadows where you can come face to face with alpine creatures, in their natural environment.
Available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 13:00 to 17:00, depending on weather conditions. €35 per person, including equipment. Booking mandatory on +33 (0)6 78 50 03 96.
- Open Seasons
- Chemin de Merlet
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Chamonix
- 10 reasons Chamonix is the ultimate 2020 luxury ski destination
- What's on in Chamonix August 2019
- What's on in Chamonix July 2019
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Summer BBQ at Rocky Pop, Chamonix - Les Houches
- Les Houches Wednesday Market
- Boutros Gully & Mister Pop at La Folie Douce, Chamonix
- Art Exhibition - Tristan Vyskoc at Hameau Albert 1er, Chamonix
- Chamonix Mountain Running Festival