Head to the Place Mont blanc in the centre of Chamonix every Saturday for the main market in the valley.
One half of the market sells fruit, vegetables and local produce, whilst the other sells clothes, tableware and the occasional antique or collectable. You can also pick up a great cup of coffee from the Cafe Bunna mobile coffee bar.
The market is open from 07:30 to 12:30 every Saturday throughout the year.
Dates for this event
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- First Chamonix snow report of winter 2019/20
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Lots of early-season snow in Chamonix
- Chamonix opens for winter 2019/20
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Art Exhibition at the Salons de l'Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Chamonix Saturday Market, Chamonix Centre
- Nordic Monster Test, Chamonix
- Wine Tasting Lunch at Hameau Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Discovery Walk & Mini-Photoshoot, Chamonix