Head to the Place Mont blanc in the centre of Chamonix every Saturday for the main market in the valley.
One half of the market sells fruit, vegetables and local produce, whilst the other sells clothes, tableware and the occasional antique or collectable. You can also pick up a great cup of coffee from the Cafe Bunna mobile coffee bar.
The market is open from 07:30 to 12:30 every Saturday throughout the year.
Dates for this event
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019