Head to the Place Mont blanc in the centre of Chamonix every Saturday for the main market in the valley.
One half of the market sells fruit, vegetables and local produce, whilst the other sells clothes, tableware and the occasional antique or collectable. You can also pick up a great cup of coffee from the Cafe Bunna mobile coffee bar.
The market is open from 07:30 to 12:30 every Saturday throughout the year.
Dates for this event
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Fresh snow coming to Chamonix this weekend
- BritFlix, a British film festival in Chamonix
- Blue skies & sunshine in Chamonix
- 2020 brings blue skies to Chamonix
- Chamonix in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do