Les Planards is Chamonix centre's very own ski area, comprising a beginner slope as well as blue and red runs. This season, you can ski here from 17:30 to 21:00.
The Planards' two drag lifts will be open and the pistes will be floodlit. There will be music and a parallel slalom to try, as well as hot drinks.
From 17:30 to 21:00.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019