This great local event includes a variety of triathlon distances for children and adults.
A great option if you're looking to have a go at a triathlon for the first time, there is always a really friendly atmosphere with lots of supporters along the way.
- Small: Sprint Triathlon (individual and relay teams) - 750m swim, 22km cycle and 5km run
- Children's race for 12-15 year olds - 300m swim, 6km mountain bike ride, 2km run
- Medium: Olympic Distance Triathlon (individual and relay teams) - 1500m swim, 45km cycle and 10km run
- Children's race for for 8-11 year olds - 100m swim, 2km mountain bike ride, 1km run
- Large: Half Iron Man Mont Blanc (individual and relay teams) - 1900m swim, a 85km cycle with over 2000m of vertical ascent and a 20km run
Check out the website via the link above for more information and subscriptions.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019