Every month, the Michelin-starred Albert 1er organise special wine tasting lunches with wines from all over the world. This weekend, enjoy wines from the Bzikot Estate and the Laurent Roumier Estate.
The morning tasting session is followed by a gastronomic lunch in the Albert 1er restaurant where chef Damien Leveau proposes a menu elaborated to match perfectly with the wines of the domain. The winemaker will take pleasure in joining you at the table.
10:30 - Tasting of different wines: Bourgogne blanc 2017 (Domaine Bzikot), Hautes Côtes de Nuits 2017 (Domaine Bzikot), Chambolle Musigny 2017 (Domaine L. Roumier) and Clos Vougeot grand cru 2017 (Domaine L. Roumier).
12:00 - Lunch at the 'Albert 1er' restaurant
- Sweet onion Royale, creamy egg yolk, seasonal mushrooms
- Coral-lacquered sole from a small boat, shellfish tartar, melting potatoes and tarragon marinière
- Brillat-Savarin, redcurrant jam
- Pear from Savoy poached in ' Étoile du désert ' tea, Gayas chocolate 70% from Ecuador
- Coffee, tea, petits fours, chocolates and mignardises
- Proposed wines: Puligny Montrachet 2017 (Domaine Bzikot), Puligny Montrachet 1er cru - Les Folatières 2017 (Domaine Bzikot), Chambolle Musigny 2017 (Domaine L. Roumier), Chambolle Musigny 1er cru (Domaine L. Roumier)
The price for the wine tasting and the gastronomic lunch is €125 per person. Places are limited so please call or send an enquiry to book.
N.B. In order to guarantee your reservation, they ask you your credit card details (long number, expiration date and the security code). In case of cancellation 48 hours prior to the wine tasting concerned, the value of the wine tasting lunch per cancelled person will be charged, except if they manage to find somebody to replace you.
- 38 Route Du Bouchet
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019