This month, The Michelin-starred Albert 1er are pleased to introduce Bachelet Ramonet wines, from the Burgundy region.
It is in the heart of the vineyards of Côte d’Or, in the south of Côte de Beaune, Chassagne-Montrachet, one of the five villages given an international reputation to the “Côte des blancs”, and where there is a surprising winegrower: the Bachelet-Ramonet Père & Fils domain. On these lands, more than four generations of winegrowers have succeeded one another. Today, the Bonnefoy-Bachelet family farms 13 hectares of vineyards ideally situated at the foot of the hill, in Chassagne-Montrachet and Puligny-Montrachet.
The morning tasting session is followed by a gastronomic lunch in the Albert 1er restaurant when the chef proposes a menu elaborated to match perfectly with the wines of the domain. The winemaker will take pleasure in joining you at the table.
10:30 - Tasting of different wines:
- Chassagne Montrachet 1er cru, white wine, Morgeot 2014
- Chassagne Montrachet 1er cru, white wine, Caillerets 2015
- Chassagne Montrachet 1er cru, white wine, La Romanée 2015
- Chassagne Montrachet 1er cru, red wine, Clos de la Boudriotte 2014
12:00 - Lunch at the 'Albert 1er' restaurant
- Black truffle risotto
- Thick slice of croaker cooked on embers, kumquat and grapefruit condiment, meltingly soft fennel heart
- Cheese from ' l’Abbaye de Cîteaux
- Jamaya 73 %, chocolate, blackcurrant sorbet
- Café, Infusion Petits fours, chocolates and mignardises
- Proposed wines: Chassagne Montrachet 1er cru blanc Grande Montagne 2014, Chassagne Montrachet 1er cru blanc Clos Saint Jean 2014, Chassagne Montrachet 1er cru rouge Clos Saint Jean 2014, Crème de Cassis de Bourgogne Jean-Baptiste Joannet
The price for the wine tasting and the gastronomic lunch is 95€ per person. The lunchtime menu only including wine, water and coffee is 70€ per person.
Places are limited so please call or send an enquiry to book.
N.B. In order to guarantee your reservation, they ask you your credit card details (long number, expiration date and the security code). In case of cancellation 48 hours prior to the wine tasting concerned, the value of the wine tasting lunch per cancelled person will be charged, except if they manage to find somebody to replace you.
- Drink Event
- Food Event
- Venue Style
- Private Rooms
Dates for this event
- 38 Route Du Bouchet