This month, they are pleased to introduce Domaine Chabrier, a winemaker in both the Valais and Uzès regions.
Details to be confirmed shortly.
The morning tasting session is followed by a gastronomic lunch in the Albert 1er restaurant where the chef proposes a menu elaborated to match perfectly the wines of the domain. The winemaker will take pleasure in joining you at the table.
10:30 - Tasting of different wines:
- Petite Arvine AOC, Valais 2016
- Cornalin AOC, Valais 2016
- AOP Duché d'Uzès 'garrigue d'Aurillac' 2015
- Vin de table grains dorés 2015
12:00 - Lunch at the 'Albert 1er' restaurant
- Scallops cooked on embers, anise stock, fennel salad with citrus-fruits
- “Perle de la Dombes” duck breast lacquered with pine bud honey, spicy crust and orange, duck leg in polenta ravioli
- Kid-goat cheese from Chablais
- Poached pear with citrus-fruits, quince sorbet
- Café, Infusion
Proposed wines: Petite Arvine AOC, Valais 2016; Cornalin AOC, Valais 2016; AOP Duché d'Uzès 'garrigue d'Aurillac' 2015; Vin de table grains dorés 2015.
The price for the wine tasting and the gastronomic lunch is 95€ per person. The lunchtime menu only including wine, water and coffee is 70€ per person.
Places are limited so please call or send an enquiry to book.
N.B. In order to guarantee your reservation, they ask you your credit card details (long number, expiration date and the security code). In case of cancellation 48 hours prior to the wine tasting concerned, the value of the wine tasting lunch per cancelled person will be charged, except if they manage to find somebody to replace you.
- Drink Event
- Food Event
- Venue Style