Chamonix has one of the most beautiful 18 hole golf courses in the Alps.
Situated in Les Praz, less than five minutes drive away from Chamonix town centre, the par 72 course is overlooked by some of the biggest peaks in the Alps - the Aiguille du Midi, Les Drus, La Verte and of course the biggest of them all, the Mont Blanc.
Private lessons and week-long courses in English are available for all levels of player.
The practice area opening in April from 09:00 - 18:00 every day with the main course opening late April / Early May depending on conditions.
- Golf Club / Course
- Open Seasons
- 35 Route du Golf Chamonix Mont Blanc 74400 France
More Chamonix Insights...
- Good piste conditions half-way through the Chamonix season
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix