Unlimited sledging just over the Swiss border followed by some delicious apero's before heading home in time for dinner.
You will be picked up from Vallorcine train station (a 37-min train journey from Chamonix) and driven just over the Swiss border to Trient.
When you arrive, sledge down the 2km forest track as many times as you want (there is a shuttle to bring you back to the top) and when you are done, enjoy a delicious apero of mulled wine, hot chocolate and christmas cookies in the warmth of a Mongolian Yurt.
When you are finished, you will be dropped off at Vallorcine train station to return to Chamonix.
Takes place every Saturday and Sunday depending on snow conditions but reservation is required. Other dates available on request.
Please note you must have your passport when travelling from Vallorcine to Trient.
- Open Seasons
More Chamonix Insights...
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do