|Amenities||90 / 100||Excellent amenities.|
|Service||82 / 100||Great service.|
|Location||79 / 100||Good location.|
|Wellness Area||77 / 100||Wellness & sports facilities were pleasant enough.|
|Pool||70 / 100||Good pool.|
|Room||66 / 100||Rooms are ok.|
|WiFi||50 / 100||Internet is average.|
|Food||42 / 100||Disappointing food.|
|Breakfast||36 / 100||Breakfast is below average.|
Good to know
Residence Vallorcine is a five star mountain eco-resort providing some of the best apartment rentals within the Chamonix valley. Just 15KM from Chamonix Centre this complex provides multiple services and facilities to cater for all your holiday needs.
One of the many services on offer at the residence is the Spa which includes a large indoor swimming pool, two saunas, a hammam (steam room) and various treatments offered by Cinq Mondes. There is also an outdoor ice-skating rink during the winter months and a mini golf course on the terrace during the summer.
The Residence has 49 spacious apartments. There are 6 apartment types:
- 1 bedroom for up to 3 people
- 1 bedroom for up to 4 people
- 1 bedroom with cabin for up to 5 people
- 2 bedroom for up to 5 people
- 2 bedroom duplex for up to 6 people
- 3 bedroom for up to 8 people
All apartments have either a balcony or sun terrace. They are fully furnished with fully equipped kitchens, unlimited internet access, flat screen Satellite TV and a pack of films! Other services include:
- Pre-order your shopping through Super U which will be delivered directly on your arrival
- Free travel into Chamonix and the whole of the valley with your guest card
- Beds are made up on arrival and towels are provided
- Ski rental shop inside the residence
- Individual ski lockers and boot driers
- Ski-passes can be bought at reception
- Games, fondue and raclette sets are available for your use
- One indoor parking space per apartment free of charge
- Children’s play area
Close to the apartment is the gondola leading to the Vallorcine ski area which links directly to Le Tour. The gondola is also open in the summer months to take hikers directly up the mountain where you can access various hiking trails. There also regular bus / train services that run to other ski areas in Chamonix valley (Grands Montets, Brevent, Flegere and Les Houches).
For a supplementary fee guests can have continental breakfast provided in the lounge or your apartment each day, you can bring pets, organise baby-sitting services in advance, use the launderette services or reserve extra bed linen.
This residence really does have everything on offer, whether you are seeking a relaxing comfortable holiday or an active one, there is plenty to keep everyone busy!
What's the place like?
What to book?
- Property Style
- Aparthotel / Residence
- Special Breaks
- Spa Breaks
- Vibe / Atmosphere
- Spa / Fitness / Beauty
- Gym / Fitness area
- Hammam / Steam-room
- Pool (indoor)
- Bookings for
- Childcare / Babysitting
- Lift Passes
- Ski / Snowboard Hire
- Open Seasons
- Chef Lieu