Nestled just off to the right hand side of the main gondola at Le Tour is La Vormaine ski area.
The ski area sits at an altitude of 1,462m and has 4 button lifts of varying lengths and a magic carpet, giving beginners access to the gently sloping ski area. The lifts give you access to 2 green pistes, a blue and a freestyle area, perfect if you’re skiing for the first time or with young children.
The lifts open on 19th December from 09:00 to 16:30 every day.
A snack bar can be found on site as well as a children's only area which is managed by the local ESF ski school.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do