The Planards ski area is the lowest of the ski areas in Chamonix and is easily accessible from the centre of town.
Planards lifts are typically open from mid-December to mid-April every year. It has 4 lifts - two short drag lifts giving access to their own green pistes and a 4 person chairlift giving access to a blue and a red piste.
There is also a bar & restaurant on site, ski school and ski or snowboard hire.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Good piste conditions half-way through the Chamonix season
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix