The Planards ski area is the lowest of the ski areas in Chamonix and is easily accessible from the centre of town.
Planards lifts are typically open from mid-December to mid-April every year. It has 4 lifts - two short drag lifts giving access to their own green pistes and a 4 person chairlift giving access to a blue and a red piste.
There is also a bar & restaurant on site, ski school and ski or snowboard hire.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019