Chamonix Mont Blanc Guides specialises in high mountain guiding, skiing and alpinism. Based in the Chamonix Valley, at the foot of the Mont Blanc range, they have all the experience and expertise to make your dream adventure become a reality.
Chamonix Mont Blanc Guides are all fully qualified and hold the UIAGM certification. They have each been recruited for their specialist skills, whether it be ski touring, expeditions, mountaineering, ice climbing, training clinics and more. They are experts in creating beautiful experiences on the world’s highest mountains. Their guides combined experience and skills has aided them in creating original routes that take you off the beaten track.
Small groups ensure more personal attention and a higher level of safety and enjoyment. Their guides teach a respect for the natural world and their passion for the mountains is truly infectious!
They are equally comfortable in guiding groups of amateurs, or leading experienced mountaineers. The possibilities within the Chamonix Valley are endless but some of the most popular trips include:
Haute Route Ski Tour Chamonix to Zermatt:
- 7-day inclusive trip
- One of the most well know ski touring traverses in the world, starting in Argentiere and arriving at the foot of the famous Matterhorn.
Climb Mont Blanc:
- There are various options you can choose to climb Mont Blanc depending on your fiteness level and mountaineering experience ranging from a 2 day course for those that have previously attempted the summit to a 6-day course which has been designed for people with a good level of fitness and have little mountaineering experience.
- Small guide to client ratio of 1:2 for the final 2 days of each course.
Ice Climbing Trip from Chamonix to Italy:
- Climbing on frozen waterfalls is a fascinating and impressive discipline. Fascinating, because these ice structures are both beautiful and foreboding; impressive because the ascension requires an extremely high level of technical know-how. The valleys of Cogne in Italy, and Freissinieres and Fournel in the high Alps, became the birthplace of ice climbing in the 1980's. Chamonix Mont Blanc Guides offer courses here from 2 to 4 days, from beginner to expert level to discover this incredible sport.
Ski the Vallee Blanche:
- The Vallée Blanche is one of most famous off-piste ski descents in the world, starting at 3812m from the top of the Aiguille du Midi, and finishing at 1035m in Chamonix
Budget Friendly Ski Weekend:
- 2 days around Chamonix, the seracs of the Vallée Blanche, the couloirs of the Grands Montets to the forests of La Thuile.
- Languages Spoken
- Suppliers of
- Avalanche Safety Kit
- Glacier Walking
- Ice Climbing
- Mountain Walking
- Ski Touring
- Via Ferrata
- Guides & Instructors
- Climbing Guides
- High Mountain Guides
- Ski Guides
- Walking Guides
- Open Seasons
- 291 Les Barbolets