The Fête de la Musique is a live music festival that takes place every summer solstice in cities, towns, and villages across France. Free concerts spring up on every corner in every street and square, creating an incredible atmosphere.
More than a music festival, the Chamonix Fête de la Musique is a free event that spills out from the bars and restaurants onto the streets and encompasses every type of music imaginable – from local amateur teen bands to professional classical musicians, from club DJs to traditional folk bands. This Friday there will be live music all over town, so here is a rundown of some of the best events taking place.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live