The Fête de la Musique is a live music festival that takes place every summer solstice in cities, towns, and villages across France. Free concerts spring up on every corner in every street and square, creating an incredible atmosphere.
More than a music festival, the Chamonix Fête de la Musique is a free event that spills out from the bars and restaurants onto the streets and encompasses every type of music imaginable – from local amateur teen bands to professional classical musicians, from club DJs to traditional folk bands. This Friday there will be live music all over town, so here is a rundown of some of the best events taking place.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Unsettled weather in the Chamonix Valley
- Beautiful wintery Chamonix weather
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Amazing powder skiing in Chamonix
- Chamonix in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 29th January 2020