More than a year after it had to close due to the serious damage sustained in winter 2018, the Panoramic Mont Blanc gondola is finally reopening on June 30th 2019.
On Sunday, visitors will be able to travel between the summit of the Aiguille du Midi and Pointe Helbronner, enjoying panoramic views of the Mont Blanc massif and crossing over the incredible glaciers in the area. At over 3400m, this is the perfect spot to escape the heat wave!
There are single and return tickets available which include the Aiguille du Midi cable car and the Panoramic Mont Blanc gondola, to be purchased at the Midi lift pass office. However, the Panoramic Mont Blanc isn't included in the Mont Blanc Multipass.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- First Chamonix snow report of winter 2019/20
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Lots of early-season snow in Chamonix
- Chamonix opens for winter 2019/20
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Art Exhibition at the Salons de l'Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Art Exhibition at La Maison Carrier in the Hameau Albert Premier, Chamonix
- Chamonix Saturday Market, Chamonix Centre
- Nordic Monster Test, Chamonix
- Wine Tasting Lunch at Hameau Albert 1er, Chamonix - Centre
- Discovery Walk & Mini-Photoshoot, Chamonix