More than a year after it had to close due to the serious damage sustained in winter 2018, the Panoramic Mont Blanc gondola is finally reopening on June 30th 2019.
On Sunday, visitors will be able to travel between the summit of the Aiguille du Midi and Pointe Helbronner, enjoying panoramic views of the Mont Blanc massif and crossing over the incredible glaciers in the area. At over 3400m, this is the perfect spot to escape the heat wave!
There are single and return tickets available which include the Aiguille du Midi cable car and the Panoramic Mont Blanc gondola, to be purchased at the Midi lift pass office. However, the Panoramic Mont Blanc isn't included in the Mont Blanc Multipass.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Fresh snow coming to Chamonix this weekend
- BritFlix, a British film festival in Chamonix
- Blue skies & sunshine in Chamonix
- 2020 brings blue skies to Chamonix
- Chamonix in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do