More than a year after it had to close due to the serious damage sustained in winter 2018, the Panoramic Mont Blanc gondola is finally reopening on June 30th 2019.
On Sunday, visitors will be able to travel between the summit of the Aiguille du Midi and Pointe Helbronner, enjoying panoramic views of the Mont Blanc massif and crossing over the incredible glaciers in the area. At over 3400m, this is the perfect spot to escape the heat wave!
There are single and return tickets available which include the Aiguille du Midi cable car and the Panoramic Mont Blanc gondola, to be purchased at the Midi lift pass office. However, the Panoramic Mont Blanc isn't included in the Mont Blanc Multipass.
More Chamonix Insights...
- Chamonix in October 2019 - What to see & do
- VIP corporate retreats in Chamonix 2019/20
- What's on in Chamonix September 2019
- What happened at Chamonix's UTMB 2019?
- Follow the 2019 UTMB runners live
- Chamonix brewery at World Beer Awards 2019